- American Tower Corp (AMT)
- Brocade Communications Systems (BRCD )
- Brooks Automation, Inc (BRKS)
- Comverse Technology, Inc. (CMVT)
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR)
- KLA-Tencor Corp. (KLAC)
- Mercury Interactive Corp. (MERQ.PK)
- Rambus, Inc. (RMBS)
- Safenet, Inc. (SFNT)
- UnitedHealth Group, Inc. (UNH)
- Vitesse Semiconductor Corp. (VTSS.PK)
I'm actually surprised that the list is so small. At a recent conference I was talking to a friend of mine who's done quite a bit of corporate governance work. He said he's met a number of securities class-action lawyers. A couple of them would file preemptive lawsuits as soon as a firm's stock price dropped by a certain amount. I doubt (and hope) they're representative of the legal profession as a whole. Or at least I hope not - my friend described them as the "ambulance chasers of the securities class action world", complete with flashy jewelry and all the trappings.
But if they are, I'd expect the postdating-related floodgates to open wide in the next couple of months.