Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It's Almost Like Being Single (redux)

Like I mentioned earlier, I just got another rejection. But now there's potential good news -- the recent conference I went to had a special issue. And the article is being considered for it. So, it looks like the rejection wasn't the end of the story.

It still might end up being rejected, but you never know.

And to complete the analogy to my single days, when my wife went out with me the first time, she was dating another guy at the time. After our 2nd date, she told me that she preferred him to me (at least she didn't say "Go away or I will taunt you again" in a French Accent).

To make a long story short, four months later, they broke up and we started dating again. We coming up on our 17th anniversary in about 3 months.

So, it ain't over till it's over.

No comments: