Wednesday, August 15, 2007

And Now For Something Completely Different

Now is the time most faculty are putting together syllabi for the fall semester. Since I'm in the midst of it too, I was going through my files for anything that might get a chuckle from the class. Here are a few things I came across.
I definitely WON'T share this wonderful example of financial engineering (Courtesy of Barry Ritholtz): Constant Obligation Leveraged Originated Structured Oscillating Money Bridged Asset Guarantees, or COLOSTOMY BAGS.

From the always popular Monty Python, we have The Stock Market Report and The Money Programme

Finally, here's one of my favorite musicians of days past(Dr. Teeth of the Muppets) singinging The Money Song
If you have any others (whether in good taste or not), send them along (or use the comments section).

No comments: