Saturday, November 24, 2007

I Just Declared Email Bankruptcy - Woo Hoo!

I looked at my email (my "real" email, not my Financial Rounds one) last week and decided it had gotten out of control - over 1000 old messages. I started deleting the old ones, but thought I'd never get it done - thee were just too many.

Then, I solved the problem by accident - I inadvertently ended up declaring "email bankruptcy".

I signed up for Hotmail's premium service a few years ago, since at the time it was the only one offering the capability of emailing large file attachments. The bill for renewal came due a while ago, and I forgot to renew it. So, Hotmail bumped me down to the "standard" version. In the process, they deleted all but the 200 or so most recent messages. Of course, this includes messages I received way back in 2006, so there probably wasn't anything I needed in the older ones anyway.

I feel much better now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like that you mention knowing if they are up to date with recent code changes. My brother is looking to hire a bankruptcy attorney but needs tips. I’ll be sure to talk to him about finding a professional who is up to date with any code changes.
Affordable bankruptcy lawyer

Anonymous said...

bapesta
jordan shoes
goyard bag
goyard bags
bape hoodie
yeezy 700
off white shoes
hermes outlet
golden goose
a bathing ape