Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Off to FMA

I'm off to the annual Financial Management Association (FMA) meeting. FMA is the annual geek-fest for those in my "tribe". There should be a lot of good papers presented (I'm presenting one of mine, but it's not that good), a lot of catching up with old friends and hooking up with new ones, and some good eating and drinking.

I also have interviews with two schools. I'm happy (but not ecstatic) where I currently am, but these two are better academically, have more resources, and most of all within 150 miles of both my and the Unknown Wife's parents. And as they say down South, "If Momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy".

It should be fun. The room supposedly has broadband, so I might post some, but I think it's unlikely I'll get to much of it.

No comments: