Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Additions to The Blogroll

Since it's the end of the year, I'm doing a little housecleaning (or would that be "blogcleaning"?). There are a couple of academic blogs I've been reading lately that are worth adding to the blogroll. It's grown to the point that I'll probably have to organize it into categories at some point. But that'll be something for after the new year. In any event, here are the new additions:
Academic Coach is run by Mary McKinney, a Ph.D. in psychology, who advises academics on strategies for writing, gaining tenure, and in general navigating the shoals of academic life. She's got some great resources both for grad students and for newer faculty. In fact, her site is the reason I ordered two of my vacation reading selections. I'd recommend it for anyone who's either new to the game or trying to increase their academic productivity.

A Gentleman's C is run by The Crazy Professor, a tenured faculty member who teaches statistics to social science majors at an unnamed large state university. She regularly posts on the difficulties in teaching quantitative topics to non-quant oriented students. She's got a good (if quite dark and sarcastic) sense of humor.
Here's wishing you all a safe, happy, and successful (however you define that word) New Year.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

The roblox robux online game is now with the amazing featues for the free robux generations such as the free robux generator which is an amazing tool for the free robux generation for the roblox robux game and the robux hack is used for the hacking the robux generator which generates the unlimited ammount of free robux for the roblox free robux game to play free.

Ducat said...

My Name is Abhay Kumar. I’m a Blogger living in India. I am a fan of technology, design, and writing. I’m also interested in programming and blog. I would like to share articles related to SEO, blogging tutorials, WordPress Tutorial, Make money online. You can read my blog.Python training course in gurgaon

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here different website and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now I’m following you. Look forward to checking out your web page repeatedly. Listing agent Montreal 

keven john said...

Thanks for sharing this nice post! I have go through all the content of this blog.This is really helpful and informative for me and all the readers.If you are searching to buy an online Dissertation Help London service to help all the students at a cheap price.

Marketingwiththanos said...

Best doctors database Provider

Essien said...

I am really enjoying the system this site operating. Neat work and wonderful posting. You are great in concept compared to other blog. I sincerely appreciate you for sharing. unizik cut off mark for Linguistics

Anonymous said...

fear of god outlet
nike dunks
goyard bag
golden goose sale
air jordan
off-white
fear of god essentials hoodie
fear of god hoodie
jordan 13
goyard handbags

Anonymous said...

off white clothing
golden goose
100% real jordans for cheap
yeezy shoes
yeezy 380
off white
adidas yeezy
golden goose
kd 14
golden goose

파워볼사이트 said...

Well I definitely enjoyed studying it.

gostopsite.com said...

We stumbled over here by a different website and thought I might check things out.

sportstotomen.com said...

Look forward to finding out about your web page again.

19guide03.com said...

I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us.

slotplayground.com said...

Say, you got a nice blog article. Really thank you! Really Cool.

edwardsrailcar.com said...

This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion.