Want to be notified when a new article is posted? Entere your email here.

Monday, July 31, 2006

This Week's Carnival of The Capitalists

This week's COTC is up at Selling To Small Business. As usual, there are a lot of posts. But, since I'm still digging through the boxes (let's just say that the movers had a VERY creative system for labeling), I'll just mention two this time around: Searchlight Crusade on Loan Cosigners in Real Estate - A Lot of Risk For Not Much Gain, and Steve Bainbridge on Duties of Directors of an Insolvent Corporation.

Again, these are just my preferences - yours may be different, so look around. There's always a wide variety of things at the COTC.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great delivery. Great arguments. Keep up the good effort.


Here is my web blog; simply click the following site

Anonymous said...

Hi there, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam comments?
If so how do you protect against it, any
plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any help is very much appreciated.

Here is my page ... fake oakley sunglasses