Want to be notified when a new article is posted? Entere your email here.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Stuck In Grading

Ah, all classes are done, and my finals have been taken. Unfortunately, I had a rather large group in my principles class, and they had a long final - 73 students and a final with 25 multiple choice questions(concepts and definitions) and 21 problems. I'm currently on problem 11, so I still have about 730 "student-problems) to grade (about 5-6 hours of work).

Then the grumbling by the students starts. I've already had one email me to complain that "my tests didn't assess the students' learning properly" - within a day of the exam.

But even with all that, this still beats any other job I can imagine.


sports medicine fellowship personal statement said...

Personal statements are required by most teaching hospitals from MDs who are applying for residency positions in their chosen medical specialties. This article highlights some of the most common oversights that many applicants make when drafting their medical residency personal statements.

Craig Stewart said...

Thanks for nice blog. Assignment writing especially Finance Assignment requires lot of tricks and one can improve its grade by visiting us for guidance.

aliya seen said...

The statistical data analysis services are best thing in this regard. They can think literally about this analysis.