Monday, June 27, 2005

This Week's Carnival Of The Capitalists

This week's Carnival of the Capitalists is up at BusinessBlogCast. While your tastes may differ, here are my "picks of the litter":
The Best Advice I Can Give from FreeMoneyFinance. He's been putting together a collection of "best advice" from personal finance bloggers.
Another Exciting Week In Oil Markets from Econbrowser - James Hamilton (a very smart guy) puts current oil proces in context by looking at the 1980s. He knows his stuff, and breaks it down into very understandable terms.
Investment Banking at the Prescott Starbucks from Talking Story With Say Leadership Coaching on a very clever marketing tack taken by one businessman. My father always told me to buy the first round, but I don't think he had coffee in mind.

No comments: