Saturday, August 06, 2005

Summer Time and The Livin is Easy

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth.

We're now at the Unknown In-Law's house, and I doubt I'll get much more than the occasional post in. Ther're very much with it. Mom-in-law is 76 and Dad-in-law is 84. He still runs an occasional 5k road race (was a very good miler in his 20s), and they regularly drive up and down the east coast - he's from Maine, and they were just in West Virginia for a family reunioin.

They even finally got broadband after many months of my suggesting it. Now, they're hooked --when it goes down they can't stand it. So, I can now keep up with what's going on in the larger world.

For those who care (I know I have at least three avid cyclists among my readers), I just got back from a 90 minute bike ride along the Connecticut coastline - saw the ocean a few times, and a LOT of New-England scenery.

No comments: