Monday, August 15, 2005

This Week's Carnival of Personal Finance

Monday is Carnival day. This week's Carnival of Personal Finance is up and running at Blueprint For Financial Prosperity. As usual, here are my picks for the week:

MMB’s Personal Journal has ten tips to help you boost your credit score. It's worth reading --numbers 7 & 10 were new to me, and I occasionally teach this stuff.

Ironman of Political Calculations has excerpts of a speech where Rob Arnott makes the claim that better returns may be obtained by restructuring how stock market indices are put together, titled Indexing Fundamentals. Given efficient market theory, I'm not sure I buy it, but it's thought provoking.

Searchlight Crusade has an article that explains Exclusive versus Non-Exclusive Buyer’s Agent Agreements.

JLP of AllThingsFinancial has ten tips to hep you avoid investment fraud.
As usual, browse around. People have different tastes and needs, so other pieces might also interest you.

No comments: