Monday, August 01, 2005

This Week's Carnival Of Personal Finance

Monday is Carnival Day - this week's Carnival of Personal Finance is hosted by In Cash Flow We Trust. There are a couple of other posts of note that were also mentioned in the Carnival of The Capitalists this week, so I won't repeat those here. My picks are:
The Real Returns discusses current bond yields and how they don't put investors ahead of inflation.

Jim at Blueprint for Financial Prosperity talks about some of the ways some various ways some banks and credit card companies use to take advantage through fees or other charges.

Dan at Searchlight Crusade has a great list of indicators that you might want to choose another mortgage provider.

Frank at Hello, Dollar gives a half-million reasons for brown-bagging your lunch. Brown bagging my lunch, o.k. - but hands off my StarCrack habit. Gotta have my lattes.
Of course, your tastes may differ. Look around and check out the others, too.

No comments: