Want to be notified when a new article is posted? Entere your email here.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Student Tries to Hack Prof's Computer to Change Grade

A University of Utah student was just indicted for hacking into his professor's computer in an attempt to change his grade.

I wonder if he'll be able to count it as an independent study?

If they tried that at my school, it'd serve them right - the tech support group is so bad that anyone on my office computer would end up getting a virus of some kind (computer or otherwise).

3 comments:

Professional Hacker said...

We are a team of Professional Hackers and private investigators
we provide PROOF BEFORE PAYMENT
EMAIL: hireaprohacker@gmail.com
Website: http://hireaprohacker.wix.com/hireapro

Catherine Hansen said...

guys the truth is i will be disappointed if i dont tend to share this testimony cos i have a good job now and i earn a very nice pay all cos of this great hacker who helped me with my final college grades, i wonder where i would be or what i will be doing by now probably still trying to pass my exams year after year ..hit him up on greyhatshadowhacker2002@gmail.com or text him on +1 512 766 5142, in case he doesn't respond on time , Mya referred you

kate Johnson said...

Hello everyone,my name is Kate Johnson.I was able to hack my husband's phone remotely and gained access to all his texts and calls with the help of ghosthacker2351@gmail.com, he is reliable and if you require his service tell him I referred you.