Monday, February 20, 2006

This Week's Carnival Of The Capitalists

This week's COTC is up and running at The Stalwart. There are a lot of good pieces this week, but here are the ones I particularly liked:
I always like "unintended consequences" articles. Steven Silvers has one where he predicts chaos when new SEC rules on pay disclosure come into force.

Mover Mike is looking at the possibility of widespread derivatives use causing a shock to our financial system.

James Hamilton at EconBrowser discusses why recent oil spikes haven't produced more of a drag on the economy.

Stephen Bainbridge talks about the various functions of The many functions of corporate boards.

Small Biz trends also explores zillow.com and argues that it won't be a threat to realtors.

MyMoneyBlog has a great post that compares current internet scams to the originator of the "ponzi" scheme, Charles Ponzi
As always, these are just the ones I found particularly interesting. Your tastes are almost certainly different, so look around. Something that doesn't do it at all for me might be just what you need.

1 comment:

ben rita said...

Investing online has been a main source of income,that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity,you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information,and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals,assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly,just file a complaint with  Robert,I had almost given up on everything about binary trading and ever getting my lost funds back,till i met with him,with his help now i have my lost funds back to my bank account and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!! Email: Robertseaman939@gmail.com or Fb.me/investandmakemoney1 or  whatsApp: +44 7466 770724