Monday, February 13, 2006

This Week's Carnival Of The Capitalists

This week's COTC is up at Frugal Underground. As always, there's an incredibly diverse group of offerings this week. However, since I'm a finance guy (and it's my blog), I'll focus on a few that were either more finance/econ related or otherwise just tickled my fancy more than others:
Betsy Palmierihas a great guide to the basics of Copyright Law.

Dan Melson At Searchlight Crusade breaks down FSBO (For Sale By Owner) in Facts Of Life On Buying and Selling “Without an Agent”

Free Money Finance shows us the economic impact of getting a college education in Sell College to Your Kids.

Jack Yoest at Yoest.org examines how different cultures interact in business in
Capitalism, Culture and Google.

EarlyRiser explores Index Investing and some new ideas about risk and return, including work by Fama and French (two of the truly "big dogs" in academic finance) in Investment Risk & Indexing.
As always, look around the other articles in the Carnival after you read these. Tastes differ, and you might find some of the articles interesting that didn't do it for me.







1 comment:

ben rita said...

Investing online has been a main source of income,that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity,you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information,and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals,assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly,just file a complaint with  Robert,I had almost given up on everything about binary trading and ever getting my lost funds back,till i met with him,with his help now i have my lost funds back to my bank account and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!! Email: Robertseaman939@gmail.com or Fb.me/investandmakemoney1 or  whatsApp: +44 7466 770724