Thursday, February 08, 2007

On The Mend

Ah! I slept in until 10:00 today, and generally poked around the house until 1:00. The added sleep (and the fact that the antibiotics are kicking in) has done a world of good. I'm still hacking and coughing (and will be for a while), but I'm not as bad as before.

Unfortunately, I have to finish a paper for a conference deadline by tomorrow. Since my coauthors "ain't from around here", my job is (as one says) to "Englishize" the paper. I'm really just correcting the more egregious grammar mistakes. But it takes time, and I'm taking longer than usual since I'm not firing on all cylinders.

In the meanwhile, here's a cartoon from Phdcomics.com. It pretty much describes my experience in grad school.

1 comment:

Andrea Robertson said...

He is no scam,i tested him and he delivered a good job,he helped me settle bank loans,he also helped my son upgrade his scores at high school final year which made him graduate successfully and he gave my son free scholarship into the college,all i had to do was to settle the bills for the tools on the job,i used $500 to get a job of over $50000 done all thanks to Walt,he saved me from all my troubles,sharing this is how i can show gratitude in return for all he has done for me and my family

Gmail; Brillianthackers800@gmail.com
Whatsapp number; +1(224)2140835