- This Course Covered Too Much Material...
- The Expected Grade Just for Coming to Class is a B
- I Disagreed With the Professor's Stand on ----
- Some Topics in Class Weren't on the Exams
- Do You Give Out a Study Guide?
- I Studied for Hours
- I Know The Material - I Just Don't Do Well on Exams
- I Don't Have Time For All This (...but you don't understand - I have a job.)
- Students Are Customers
- Do I Need to Know This?
- There Was Too Much Memorization
- This Course Wasn't Relevant
- Exams Don't Reflect Real Life
- I Paid Good Money for This Course and I Deserve a Good Grade
- All I Want Is The Diploma
The full piece has a lot of comments after each line that explain WHY they're not particularly good things to say. All in all, it gives a pretty good picture of your professors' mindsets.
Since classes just started (and I'm at a new school), this looks like a pretty good candidate for the first thing I put up on my door.
HT: Newmark's Door