Want to be notified when a new article is posted? Entere your email here.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday Link Dump

I'm still trying to get ahead in my new classes, so I might not be doing much blogging (other than "link dumps) in the next couple of days. So, here's the Monday Edition:
Marketwatch.com discusses how activist hedge funds are finding fewer opportunities these days.

The New York Times lists which 4-year colleges have the worst graduation rates. I have a buddy who teaches at one to them, so I'll have to send the piece to him to see how much grief he's caught from it.

The Wall Street Journal (note: online subscription required) shows that it's not necessary to have an Ivy-League degree to be a CEO of a top company. In fact, only about 10% do.

Flexo at Consumerism Commentary has a link to a Kiplingers article on how to find financial advice (for a fee) online.

Power Prof at Just Tenured shares her resolutions for the new academic year.

This week's Carnival of Personal Finance is up at Free Money Finance, the Carnival of Investing is up at Consumerism Commentary, and this week's Carnival of the Capitalists is up (kind of) at OkDork.com.
Hopefully, regularly scheduled bloggery will resume in a day or two. At least this way, you'll see some articles you might have missed (and my feed reader won't end up overflowing).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very thrilled to learn all about thrifty car rental san antonio texas airport. This is certainly the sort of ideas that needs to be provided instead of the occasional hype that's on other sites.
I love you writing this wonderul blog post.

Also visit my homepage: bilbao car hire

Anonymous said...

I was interested in insight on the topic of alamo car rental toronto pearson airport for some time.
After 4 hours of searching in Google, at last I noticed what I
needed in your website. I ask myself what is the lack of the search engines strategy that they do not rank
this particular type of insightful websites above the listing.

Typically the top web sites are full of crap.


Also visit my webpage - car rental bilbao

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for the excellent article on car rental port of los angeles cruise terminal.
Where otherwise might anybody get that kind of
know-how in such a fantastic way of posting? I have a meeting next
week, and I am on the look for such know-how.

Here is my blog post; Car Rental Lanzarote

Anonymous said...

A saggy boob saiԁ to аnother drooρу bοob:
'If we don't get some ѕuρpoгt soon, people will think wе're nuts.'

Feel frеe to νіsit my blog: get loans fast

Anonymous said...

What I do not realize is the reason why your website is actually
not much more liked right now. You are so clever. Your
ideas concerning car rental comparisons uk, helped me view it from many distinct aspects.
It is just like people are not fascinated except it
is something that is connected with Jennifer Lopez!
Your own information is excellent. Always keep up the nice
work!

Have a look at my website - Car Hire Lanzarote

Anonymous said...

Hey there, you have done a fantastic work on car hire san
francisco airport mustang. I will definitely save it and personally suggest to my pals.
I'm confident they will benefit from the website as well.

My web blog - Rent Car Malaga Airport