Monday, November 13, 2006

Monday Link Dump

Monday is my main teaching day, and I have a lot to prepare before my evening class. So, blogging might be sparse. In fact, I only have three links for you today. Here they are:
This week's Carnival of The Capitalists is hosted at Casey Software. My favorite piece of the week was Undoing Roth IRA Contribution Mistakes from Fivecentnickel.com.

Richard Kang at SeekingAlpha.com tells us about some new leveraged ETFs from Rydex they seek to provide double the return of an index, the inverse of the index's return, and double the inverse of the index's return. They'll be linked to various equity indexes.

Finally, Mary Mckinney at Academic Coach is talking about the benefits of using an editor.
I may blog later today, but I feel a low-pressure system and lack of sleep migraine coming on. So probably not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

Here is my blog - Test Force Xtreme Reviews