Want to be notified when a new article is posted? Entere your email here.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Wednesday Link Dump

I'm done teaching for the day, but still in the midst of rewriting a paper. So, without further ado, here are some links for your viewing pleasure:
The SEC has released a new and improved search tool for EDGAR (the online repository for company filings). HT: Jack Ciesielski at AAO Weblog for the pointer.

Know a concept but can't think of the word for it? Here's a handyreverse dictionary from onelook.com to help you out.

A couple of days ago, I linked to a paper that claimed the IBES had subsequently anonymized analyst forecasts. According to Thomson, the matter's been resolved, and the paper's been withdrawn.

Marshall Loeb of Marketwatch.com explains why cancelling your credit card might not always help your credit score.

Joe Carter at Evangelical Outpost has the latest installment in his Yak Shaving Razor series.
Hopefully, I'll have more to say later.

However, if you want more things to read, go amuse yourself with Scott Adams' blog (yes- the creator of Dilbert has a blog). He's even funnier on the blog than in his cartoons.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't even know the way I finished up right here, however I believed this put up was great. I don't
understand who you're however certainly you are going to a well-known blogger in the event you aren't already.
Cheers!

Here is my weblog :: Bodrum Otelleri

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your post. I wanted to write a little comment to
support you.

Feel free to visit my site; best price for advantage for dogs

Anonymous said...

She is likely a WARRIOR PERSONALITY I talk about in
the KWML Mastery Course on women, dating, love, and friendship.
This way you are not disappointed when you get residence, and you won't have to make a excursion back to the shop. People are now looking to be able to connect to things like their vehicles through their smart phones, and now Buick has announced the release of their new e - Assist Fuel Effeciency smartphone games.

Here is my web blog :: kostenlos spielen - www.spielespielen24.de

Anonymous said...

whoah this blog is fantastic i like studying your articles.
Keep up the great work! You realize, lots of persons are looking around for this
info, you can help them greatly.

Also visit my site farrah abraham sextape