Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday Link Dump

I'm still trying to get ahead in my new classes, so I might not be doing much blogging (other than "link dumps) in the next couple of days. So, here's the Monday Edition:
Marketwatch.com discusses how activist hedge funds are finding fewer opportunities these days.

The New York Times lists which 4-year colleges have the worst graduation rates. I have a buddy who teaches at one to them, so I'll have to send the piece to him to see how much grief he's caught from it.

The Wall Street Journal (note: online subscription required) shows that it's not necessary to have an Ivy-League degree to be a CEO of a top company. In fact, only about 10% do.

Flexo at Consumerism Commentary has a link to a Kiplingers article on how to find financial advice (for a fee) online.

Power Prof at Just Tenured shares her resolutions for the new academic year.

This week's Carnival of Personal Finance is up at Free Money Finance, the Carnival of Investing is up at Consumerism Commentary, and this week's Carnival of the Capitalists is up (kind of) at OkDork.com.
Hopefully, regularly scheduled bloggery will resume in a day or two. At least this way, you'll see some articles you might have missed (and my feed reader won't end up overflowing).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was interested in insight on the topic of alamo car rental toronto pearson airport for some time.
After 4 hours of searching in Google, at last I noticed what I
needed in your website. I ask myself what is the lack of the search engines strategy that they do not rank
this particular type of insightful websites above the listing.

Typically the top web sites are full of crap.


Also visit my webpage - car rental bilbao