Monday, February 20, 2006

This Week's Carnival of Personal Finance

This week's Carnival of Personal Finance is up at Free Money Finance. My picks of the week are:
Young Professional's Financial Blog has an interesting article on buying foreclosures, titled A Good Investment for Young Professionals?

Dave Porter at Pacesetter Mortgage looks at zillow.com and asks: Are Realtors going to become extinct?

MightyBargainHunter looks at Re-baits (some of the ways companies try to avoid paying off on rebates.

Jason at Investorgeeks continues his look at 401k plans in Intro to 401k Part 2

Journey to Financial Freedom breaks down APR and APY in Interest Rate is everything in Banking

Car Financing - This post looks at how loan incentives and terms can be modeled using Excel to determine which offers the best value, or if cash should be used.

The always readable Searchlight Crusade discusses Mortgage Loan Rate Locks
Here's the usual disclaimer - my tastes are different than yours, and these are just the ones that caught my eye. Look around, because there's a lot of good article up there. You might find some that really trip your trigger that didn't really do it for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Іt's a pity you don't hаve a donatе buttоn!
I'd most certainly donate to this brilliant blog! I suppose for now i'll
settle foг booκmarking and aԁding your RSS feed
to my Gοogle acсount. Ι look forward to neω upԁates and wіll talk аbout this blog with my Facebооk group.

Talk soon!

Mу wеb blog; bad credit loans

ben rita said...

Investing online has been a main source of income,that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity,you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information,and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals,assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly,just file a complaint with  Robert,I had almost given up on everything about binary trading and ever getting my lost funds back,till i met with him,with his help now i have my lost funds back to my bank account and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!! Email: Robertseaman939@gmail.com or Fb.me/investandmakemoney1 or  whatsApp: +44 7466 770724