Tuesday, July 25, 2006

It's Official - We've Moved!

It's official - we've moved.

There was a bit more fun and games with the mover, but we're in our new house. It's amazing how many things we take for granted - like towel racks or TOILET PAPER HOLDERS. It's a new house, so I have lots of "Tim The Tool Man" things to do.

Luckily, there's a Home Depot a 15 minute ride away (they're going to get to know me very well). So, it's off to spend more money.

I've got a Faculty meeting later today. We're meeting with candidates for the Dean's slot for my college. But now I have a 2 mile commute, so it' s easy getting in and out.

While I'm there at the University, I'll do the Human Resources Dance and fill out about a pound of paperwork.

More to come later. We won't get wireless connected in our house for about a week, so posting may be sporadic. At great personal sacrifice, I'm currently blogging from a local coffeehouse (it is a college town, after all) with a wireless hotspot.

No comments: